Reflexology and AcuReflexology Specialist
How I can help you
I’m a fully qualified and insured reflexologist with the Association of Reflexologists (AoR) and Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC). Trained to the highest of standards, at the prestigious London School of Reflexology, my treatments are tailored to every client. I continuously improve my training with post graduate courses and specialise in women’s health. I work with each client on an individual level to make positive steps toward better health, living and fulfilment.
well as practicing foot and hand reflexology for health and wellbeing, I also
- Advanced Facial Reflexology I & II
- Advanced Face-Lift Massage
- Auricular Acupuncture (NADA protocol)
- Microsystem Acupuncture
- Gua Sha Facial Rejuvenation (TCM & MLD)
- Preconception & Maternity Reflexology
- Nerve Reflex Therapy for Pain Management
- Thai Herbal Poultice Facial Massage
- Reflexology Lymphatic Drainage (RLD)
- Ayurvedic Kansa Vatki (KV) Foot Massage
I’d love to hear from you, so please drop me an email, or give me a call if you want to have a chat about your treatment options.
Members of the AoR have some of the highest levels of reflexology qualification in the UK. It is a sign of assurance that they have met the strictest standards of reflexology practice, they are insured to practise and that they are committed to continually developing their skills and knowledge .
We are proud to be a community of professional therapists, dedicated to excellence in reflexology.